IBM At ITU Telecom World 2009
Produced by International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and held only every few years, ITU Telecom World is a major global event for Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector, attracting around 40,000 visitors from all around the world.
At ITU Telecom World 2009, IBM will be featuring:
• Corporate Headquarters in the Telecom Village (Hall 2 - # 2510)
• Two IBM speakers in the VIP Forum
• “Leading Ideas” session, a panel on smarter planet visions and ideas with Scott Stainken, General Manager, Global Telecom Industry, IBM
• “Meet a Leader” session on Cloud Computing, with Mike Hill, VP, Enterprise Initiatives, IBM
• Four IBM speakers or panelists in the ITU Forum (Click on the speakers tab for more details on the sessions)
• An impressive panel of IBM senior executives and subject mater experts available to meet with you in private meeting rooms.
(via IBM Events - Agenda: ITU Telecom World 2009)